About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Monday 31 January 2011

Saturday night I watched greatest movie mistakes on BBC3 presented by Robert Webb. It was so good, spotting loads of continuity errors in all the big movies. I was so shocked. One of my favourite mistakes was seeing the obvious trace of an aeroplane in the sky when the movie was set in roman times. Here's 10 minutes of the 2 hours it was on for, I surprising didn't get bored at all, made me feel a whole lot better knowing that even the big famous films make mistakes too.


No comments:

Post a Comment