About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Just thought I'd update on our progress for making a snorricam, this time not made out of cardboard boxes which we did in lesson. I've told my dad our ideas and showed him some designs of the snorricam and he's decided to have a go at making one for us. I've spoken to him and disussed ways in which we can make one using the limited materials we have around the house, however we have some really well thought out, realistic ideas! He's really good when it comes to inventing or making things so I'm hoping if all goes well it'll be done by this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment