About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Just to quickly say, I added some pictures to my previous post showing some more of the shot's which I really liked in the film Sherlock Holmes.

Now for an update of our film opening. In our past few media lessons me and Charlotte (now the only members of group four) have been planning all the footage that we are going to re-film. We've decided to pretty much re-film everything apart from the bus scene and this is due to continuity. We've planned all the props that we will need and we've even included some more interesting shot ideas, which will be revealed soon enough. We've planned the order of which we will film, so that our day can run as smoothly as possible and so that we don't have to waste time worrying about what to do or panicking that we've left any vital props at home.

Now all we need to do is actually get filming. We will have to wait till our location (Alice's house) is available and also wait till the weather gets a bit better. This is because we need to re-film the out door scenes, for example when Charlotte is lying on the ground in the drive. It wouldn't be fair to stick her on the floor in the rain (although it might be quite funny). A lot of what we are going to add is there to explain some of the questions that were asked by the class when we showed them our draft. For example someone said 'Why would the window and blind be open in the morning?' and also 'Why would there be a random person outside on the drive?'. Well Charlotte was meant to be Kate's (me) sister, however this was not made particularly clear. All will be explained and made clear when we eventually re-film and get some new footage. This day of filming will be a lot easier as we now know how to improve previous footage and also we know the location very well so we do not have to spend time planning where the shots will be taken from.

1 comment:

  1. Superb planning Andrea - excellent thoughts - can't wait to see the reshoot, especially with the snorricam and skateboard!!

    ReplyDelete