About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Friday 21 January 2011

Here is the video of our panning shot which we are hoping to use in our film. It does shake a bit but we think this was because we were using the flip, attached to the gorilla tripod, merely taped to the skateboard. We did do a number of takes however we couldn't stop it from shaking. When we do this in our film we will have to find a long flat surface which we can lie on top of Alice's drive as it is block paving.

No comments:

Post a Comment