About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Friday 7 January 2011

Here's the snorricam, and as you can see the main thing holding it in place is the big velcro belt (actually used for back problems). The tripod is nailed into the thick wooden block which is pressed against my belly however it can be removed and placed back with the original tripod when needed. The metal pole can be adjusted allowing the camera to move closer to me or further away, which will be really handy. It feels surprisingly comfortable and secure and overall I'm really pleased with it. Obviously it doesn't look like a professional one but it works just as well and I can't wait to use it when making our film!

Excuse the quality of the picture it was taken on my phone, and the case slightly got in the way..

1 comment:

  1. Andrea, tell your dad he's a brilliant craftsman!! That's a fantastic snorricam, right there. That little test clip you did was SO effective - it really does add a professionalism to your filming - really really well done you!

    ReplyDelete