About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Monday 17 January 2011

In the last couple of lessons we've done lot's of things including practicing the panning shot we are planning on doing using a skateboard. We'll post up the video of us practicing using the flip on the skateboard as soon as its done.

In today's lesson we started looking at ideas for our music. We've found a couple of different cover songs which are un-copyrighted on youtube. We then converted them on fetch mp3 and imported them into garage bands where we split them, pieced the two different songs together to make one, as well as chopping and changing particular parts where we thought it was appropriate. We'll post that up here soon to show the style of music which we are planning on using to suit our genre of comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment