About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Monday 24 January 2011

So we finally got down to re shooting our film opening which we did on Saturday. Overall it went quite smoothly. However our tripod did not have an attachment for the camera and so Charlotte had to walk back home (took about an hour) and get her tripod instead. Also towards the end of our day, it started to get dark and Alice's sister's room was not well lit, therefore our footage has come out quite dark. This means that at some point we will have to re shoot this as we are not happy with the outcome and me and Charlotte are very fussy!

Apart from those few things, everything else we had hoped for worked perfectly for example our panning shot using the skateboard. This was a successful shot so Charlotte won't have to lie on the floor again. It was absolutely freezing that day and sadly when we first filmed for our opening it was around summer time meaning the weather was warm and so obviously our costumes were meant for summer. Due to continuity I had to wear the same clothes (vest top and cardigan) and so Charlotte wasn't able to wear a coat either because it wouldn't have made sense for me to be without one. Basically we froze. The things we do for media!

No comments:

Post a Comment