About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Here is something that we roughly put together on Garage Band then edited on imovie in order to experiment with the kind of music that would suit our genre and go with the footage we have got. They two separate songs in which we have combined, however we will still continue searching around for un copyrighted music until we are 100% happy with our choice. This is a very brief example of what we are hoping for and we haven't made a decision on whether to have music at the beginning when Sam comes in to wake up Kate. We quite like the idea of the music starting just after Sam leaves and  Kate wakes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment