About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Saturday 26 February 2011

Last night I watched death at a funeral a 2007 British comedy film directed by Frank Oz. The story line focuses on a family attempting to resolve a variety of problems while attending the funeral of the patriarch. It is honestly my favourite film of all time! It is so funny, I've watched it 5 times now!



They recently made a 2010 American version of the film but it is no comparision to the 2007 one. I personally thought there was no point making an exact copy of the film especially considering it wasn't even as good.

My favourite character was Simon played by Alan Tudyk. He is such a funny actor. In the film, hoping to calm Simon's nerves his girlfriend gives him what she believes is Valium but actually is a designer hallucinogenic drug manufactured by her brother Troy.

Here are some of the momentsin the film that made us all laugh...







This one is quite discusting but I thought it was really funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment