About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Friday 11 February 2011

Today we looked at music ideas and discovered that the website we previously found called freeplaymusic.com does in fact use music that is not copyrighted.


We then sent an email to the owners of the site just to be a hundred percent sure that we can use this in our film opening. Here is a screenshot of the email we sent. (You can click on the images to enlarge them, and read the message that we sent)

 And then they replied with this..

2 comments:

  1. Superb screen-shotting, Andrea - this is exactly what the exam board want to see..

    Your blog needs labels - we need to do this asap so your blog's more organised in the run up to finalising everything before the deadline of about 8 weeks time - see me if you're not sure how to do labels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In response to your question about past papers, I see that Mr Saunders is working hard on your Fronter page so hopefully, he's covered everything you need?

    If not, am sure all will become clear in the next few weeks. I'll speak to him and see if he does indeed have all of the past papers and if not, we'll sort that out after the mock.

    ReplyDelete