About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Saturday 19 February 2011

Recently me and Charlotte have been looking at production company names and after watching lots of different film openings we noticed that they all had an introductory clip that shows which company produced the movie. This makes the film look professional and so we would really like to do something similar, however in a simpler and more quirky style to suit our chickflick/comedy genre. Like my idea from before, Bumble Bee Productions, a similar style to Juno who were called Mr Mudd Productions. We were thinking of having a little animation of a bumble bee buzzing around the production name, which Charlotte's dad can help us make as he is a graphic designer.

Here are a few examples of film company openings...











1 comment:

  1. Andrea, as always, outstanding research/blogging into the company/logo that you and Charlotte are going to use - excellent stuff!

    Are you happy with how your labels look? I think they look a bit squished down the side - maybe it's because they're a bit too long in their titles? Or could you change the look/layout of your blog to accommodate them??

    Not sure, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete