About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Here's a video to show you some of what we did on our day of filming. It shows you how we managed to film certain parts of our footage, for example how we filmed with the skateboard, and also you'll see some of our thought process behind it all.



As for the teletubbie music (Joely's idea) well I wasn't planning on putting it all the way through but it went shockingly well with certain bits of the video and so I decided to leave it there just because it made us all laugh, and of course the sad violin music at the end, as an extra touch(Charlotte doesn't know about it yet!)

Anyway here's our running order which we followed throughout our filming to help our day run as smoothly as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment