About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Sunday 6 March 2011

Yesturday we filmed hopefully for the last time. We managed to get everything done, this time with much brighter lighting, but had to be very carefull with continuity making sure everything in the room was the same as last time, for example how far the window was open and how low down the blinds were. We think it went according to plan but all will be revealed when we upload the footage tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment