About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Friday 11 March 2011

Today in our lesson we mainly focused of the credits and sound. We decided to change all the credit fonts and transitions to be the same as before the credits on the black background were different to the others. For the sound we split the music in places to make it all fit in with whats being shown in the footage and so far it has worked really well.

We then made a quick outtakes movie, showing you bits of our day during filming...

No comments:

Post a Comment