About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Friday 18 March 2011

Here is our fourth draft with all the new footage. I've roughly put it all the clips together and put the music in over the top however the sounds still need to be adjusted and the music needs to be edited in places. This should then make sure that the song lasts until the end of our film opening. We also obviously have to write in the actual credits and also put our production company animation which we have made in at the beginning.

When editing we had to delete some original footage as we have gone over 2 minutes and we also decided to keep the snorricam footage minimum which seemed to look more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment