About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Monday 21 March 2011

Today we filmed the last bit of footage for our film opening. After planning the shots that we wanted to do and grouping together some of our friends as extras, I got into costume (bearing in mind continuity) and we headed off to the bus stop. We managed to get some great shots so a big thank you to everyone who helped.

Charlotte imported the footage during break and I edited it, adding the new footage to the rest of our film opening. After roughly piecing together all the footage I had to extract the audio from different clips to get the sound of the traffic the same throughout so that it doesn't chop and change in every different shot. However I had to choose carefully which audio to place over the footage to make sure that the sound of the cars driving past is not heard when there are in fact no cars driving past. That would have looked really odd, however it all still needs a bit of adjusting. When editing I really liked the idea of having the end piece of music move with my feet right at the end, and when I tried it, it worked out really well. The only problem now is that our film has gone over the time limit so I'm a bit unsure about what we are going to do.

Here is our sixth draft...

1 comment: