About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Wednesday 2 March 2011

So recently me and Charlotte have been looking at some more options for music as it seems we are unable to use a song from freeplaymusic.com unless we pay something like £50. So we've been having a look on YouTube to see if we can find an un-copyrighted instrumental cover song.

Here is the one we are now planning to use. It is an instrumental cover song by a man called Craig Evans of the song Fell in love with a girl in white stripes, it is an uncopyrighted version..



We liked it as it's upbeat and funky which goes well with our genre of comedy. Also we liked it because there are lots of places where the music stops and then starts again which we can make fit with our footage. The silence we can use in order to highlight the funny bits again adding to our genre. In our first couple of drafts for our film opening we used the song Cool Shades, and we really liked how the music stopped when Kate walked out of the door and then started up again on the freeze frame of Charlotte lying on the ground. This is what initially gave us the idea of having a piece of music where there are breaks.We'd obviously have to cut the music to make the breaks in the music longer however this shouldn't be a problem as it can easily be done on imovie.

No comments:

Post a Comment