About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Monday 14 March 2011

In todays lesson we managed to add in our bumble bee animation to our film opening as well as placing a bumble bee sound effect over the clip which we downloaded and converted from Youtube.


We also added in the credits using a similar order to the film opening of Mean Girls so that our work is of a professional standard. We also used similar transitions and font styles to Mean Girls so that the style of our film opening matches our genre of a chick flick comedy. We then made the decision of deleting the bus scene footage as we felt that all the new footage was a lot better making the old footage look less successful.

Everything seems to be coming together. We will hopefully be shooting one last scene at a bus stop on friday afternoon to avoid finishing our film with me walking off down the road as it seemed like too much of an ending. But other than that we are almost done!

Here is our fifth draft with all the new stuff we added in today...

No comments:

Post a Comment