About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Monday 29 November 2010

Over the last few lessons we've been discussing how we can improve our film opening, suggesting ideas on what we will need to re film. We listened to some suggestions from the rest of the class, as Mark Remey believes 'listening' is one of the main ingredients we need in order to create a successful piece of work. He also says that A grades are virtually unachievable without 'organisation' and 'creativity', which I think our group is slowly achieving. Our day of filming was planned very carefully in order to maintain continuity, however there are still some things that we will need to do again despite our efforts. We really tried to be creative all coming up with some nice ideas like for example Valentina's idea of putting the camera in the fridge and my idea of throwing something over the camera to create a black out for a credit or title. Remey says "If I have to watch one more hooded psychopath chasing a victim around college corridors I am going to go mad", which is why we decided to do something a bit different and slightly more challenging.

Here is a video taken on the flip cam showing you our day of filming and our thought process behind certain ideas..


No comments:

Post a Comment