About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Sunday 14 November 2010

Friday's Lesson

In this lesson we went to the CLC centre where we learnt how to use the imovie software. Most of what we were shown we already knew like selecting clips and adding in credits. However there where some new tools which we didn't know about that we might like to use in our film opening.

We continued editing our film here is what we have done so far, however it is no where near finished yet.



There is still lots of work to be done. Eventually almost all of the clips will be muted with recorded sounds placed over the top, (like with the alarm clock which we've already done) this will cut out any background noise like the wind. Already our film is over 2 minutes long and this is not including the other filming we have done. We will have to trim a lot of the clips down, like for example the wardrobe shot, which is at the moment quite long. I really like how the music ended at the moment where I walk out of the house, the door closing behind me. This was not planned however we will probably keep this idea as it worked really nicely. We will also have to perhaps re film the very first shot of the alarm clock because the camera seems to be shaky. This is most likely down to the fact that we could not connect the camera to the tripod, due to leaving the attachment clip on the bus. This shouldn't be very difficult though, so we aren't at all worried. 

1 comment:

  1. Superb blogging, Andrea - I agree, there's still loads to change/edit/add to your film - but is brilliant that you've got the foundations already in there..

    Well done you!

    ReplyDelete