About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Monday's Lesson

In this lesson we began piecing together all the different shots we took while filming. We're all starting to get the hang of using imovie now, which is helpful as were able to work a lot quicker. There were still however a few things we were unsure about, for example how to create a freeze frame. Me and Charlotte decided to take a look on YouTube in order to find a tutorial showing us how to do it.


Here is the video we used to help us..

No comments:

Post a Comment