About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Monday 22 November 2010

Here is what we've been working on in the last couple of lessons, as well as continuing with editing our film. Unfortunately the actual footage from the Sony camera got deleted which we were all really gutted about, however luckily we still had some footage taken on the flip camera and we managed to put together the clips in order to make a short film. We experimented with effects on imovie, such as using freeze frames, reversing the clips, speeding up and slowing down the clips and also we had a go at playing with the brightness and contrast of the clips, which we did right at the end for the credits.

1 comment:

  1. This practice clip's really good!! Loved the sliding down the bannisters, jumping off benches and messing about on my exams trolley...

    No regard for Health & Safety - excellent stuff!!

    ReplyDelete