About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Monday's Lesson

In this lesson we imported all of our filming work off of the camera onto the apple mac computers so that we can begin to edit. We managed to watch through all of the clips, which made us feel a whole lot more confident about our work. We also came across some slight problems, for example why would there be a random person on someone's drive early in the morning. Charlotte was suppose to be my sister, however we didn't make this very clear when filming. We will have to perhaps record a voice over saying something like 'mum said don't forget to hang out the washing' to try and make it clearer. We could even add something into the credits perhaps saying..Starring Charlotte Earny playing sister. This could appear on the screen whilst the shot of her lying next to the cereal is playing. This will have to be something that we experiment with when editing.

1 comment:

  1. Great blogging, Andrea! Excellent narrative detail.. Well done

    ReplyDelete