About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Saturday 16 October 2010

Our indoor location..


As you can see it has all the things we need, big wardrobe doors for shot 15, windows near to the bed which are able to open fully for when the alarm clock gets thrown out, and also there is plenty of space so that we aren't struggling with the camera and tripod. 


Here you can see that the mirror is next to a window which is ideal for when the camera pans around to shoot the person outside lying on the ground attracting a crowd (shot 14)



This is a shot of what's outside the window and as you can see there is a very large drive meaning that who ever is lying on the ground will be on private property, not disturbing any one. It is also far enough away from the road so no one will be in any danger from cars. It's not a busy street therefore there won't be much problem with continuity of people walking by or cars driving past.

No comments:

Post a Comment