About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Monday 18 October 2010

Here is our preliminary video..



As you can see we have experimented with some different types of shots. My group decided to do a shot of Alice's feet walking through the door when she enters. We all thought this worked really well and looked effective merely because it made her entrance look more dramatic and the change in camera level made it more interesting for the viewer.

After editing our video we noticed that it didn't flow quite as nicely as it could have in places. It seemed slightly too snappy every time the shot changed. However it has left us room for improvement as now we know for next time how to make our videos look even better. Creating the preliminary video has allowed us to experiment with different shots and given us more experience using imovie, so that we know exactly how to use it when editing our two minute film opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment