About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Friday 22 October 2010

In today's lesson we spent the whole afternoon filming and editing on imovie. We used lots of different locations and different types of shots, all of which we all felt was appropriate for our comedy genre. We experimented with speeding up and slowing down the shots on imovie, trying to learn how to apply different effects to our video. However we are still in the process of editing, all we have to do now is to add some upbeat lively music and maybe add in some more effects.


Here is also the criteria we will have to meet during the process of making our film opening..


No comments:

Post a Comment