About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Friday 15 October 2010

In this lesson we wanted to start experimenting with the equipment and film some of the shots we are hoping to include in our film opening. This video was taken on the flip video recorder. Its a simple video clip however it's an example of a point of view shot (viewer can see what the character is seeing) which we want to definitely use at some point in our film.

I chose to film my feet walking along and running down the stairs as this is what we'd like to use the point of view shot for, some time during our opening. The camera shaking is intentional, we really like this effect as it makes it feel more realistic.



We also managed to start looking at different music to use in our film opening. We found a website  http://freeplaymusic.com/search/category_search.php?t=v&i=49 and from this we found a piece called 'cool shade's' which we believe is not copyrighted, however we will check this so that were 100% sure. Its upbeat and lively which we feel reflects the genre of the film.  

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic blogging Andrea - thanks for the 'live' updates yesterday - couldn't reply as was watching really excellent play!

    Your blog's looking really great - very detailed and enjoyable to read - what's with the big space though? You planning to put something in there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. After the paragraph that starts 'I chose to film my feet'... It looks like a clip should be there

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm there is a clip there according to my computer, thats wierd??

    ReplyDelete