About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Monday 18 April 2011

People's idea on 'what is beautiful' really is distorted, and in my opinion it's because of the media, for example in magazines every single woman is perfect, immaculate skin, slim, have perfectly straight noses, and are perfectly made up. It puts a lot of pressure on everyone on how a person is suppose to look and it can effect people in many ways including causing anorexia as girls especially feel they should be thin like all the models they see in news papers, on posters, in magazines and on the Internet. Nothing is real any more nearly everything is edited. Here is a video I found on YouTube which shows the process in which models undergo before their photograph is put out for the public to see.



Here is another video which I know is also very popular on You Tube ...

No comments:

Post a Comment