About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Sunday 10 April 2011

Love this advert at the moment, think it's a really good idea, it's something a little bit different where people can actually relate to what is being said..my favourite comment is when the guy says 'so many shoes..what are you a centipede?', it's definitely the kind of thing my dad would say to me. I know that it must have started up tons of debates in every household for people who has seen the advert. I think adverts like this are the best kind of advertisement as the little funny jokes stand out in people minds meaning that they'll remember what is being advertised, in this case IKEA. I hate adverts when what they are showing barely relates to what they are advertising, I think this idea of 'who's messier men or women' is a great idea that clearly shows us that it is advertising storage. Oh and also the fact that men are messier!

No comments:

Post a Comment