About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Friday 31 December 2010

Lately this has been my all time favourite advert, it's just so funny, I love the lyrics especially, and just the whole idea of the snowman flying threw the sky. Everytime it comes on I make everyone be quiet just so I can watch it and hear the song! I love it. It sounds silly but I think it's worked really well advertising the drink, I know a lot of people who have bought an Irn Bru just because of this advert..."I'm falling through the air... I wonder where i'm going to land... He nicked my irn brew and let go of my hand..." It's Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment