About Me

Welcome to my media blog! I'm Andrea Walker and I'm currently studying media, art and drama for my A Levels. I've got a very creative nature as you can tell from my subject choices. I really hope you enjoy looking through my blog, and seeing all my hard work especialy our music video which we are very proud of!

Prelim Video

Final Film- Special Kate

Thursday 16 December 2010

I recently watched Toy Story 3. I have just three words to say...I LOVED IT!



The film speaks for itself, its funny (spanish buzz), adorable (the little girl Molly who takes care of Andy's toys), scary (the monkey which freaked me out!) and sad at times especially the ending.I think that although it is an animated film it still appeals to a wide range of people however it is likey that it is aimed at a younger audience of both male and female. It ended the three part series of Toy Story perfectly and I am so glad that it met the standard of the first two Toy Story films. It was brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment